Connect With OWCP Doctors in Kansas City

Find Federal Workers Comp Experts & OWCP Doctors in Kansas City

find dol doctor

Proudly Serving Injured Federal Workers in Kansas City

Find a DOL OWCP Doctor in Kansas City

Learn more about the OWCP Federal Workers Comp Program, get free guidance for your OWCP claim, and receive comprehensive medical care and rehabilitation for your federal work injury.

  • DOL Certified Doctors – Find a doctor with a Dept. of Labor provider number and experience in treating federal work comp injuries

  • No Out-of-Pocket Expenses – Certified DOL doctors bill all of their services to the US Dept. of Labor.

  • Free Claims Assistance – Most DOL doctors provide complimentary claims assistance to help you file your claim properly and get the medical care and compensation benefits you deserve.


Find an OWCP doctor that offers a complimentary consultation to review your injury claim and set you up for an evaluation & diagnostics for your injury…


If you file incorrectly you could lose your benefits. We can help! Our DOL-OWCP experts offer guidance for claims and compensation benefits…


DOL-OWCP doctors work to serve your needs (not the government)! Get comprehensive medical care for your injury that is specific to your injury care needs…

DOL-OWCP Federal Work Comp

Kansas City federal employees who were injured working for the federal government should follow these steps:

  1. Report the injury to your supervisor or another appropriate official as soon as possible. You should also provide a written statement describing the injury and how it occurred.
  2. Seek medical attention immediately. You should see a doctor or other healthcare provider who can diagnose your injury and provide treatment.
  3. File a claim with the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP). OWCP is a federal agency that administers the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA), which provides benefits to federal employees who are injured on the job.

To file a claim with OWCP, you will need to complete Form CA-1, “Federal Employee’s Notice of Traumatic Injury and Claim for Continuation of Pay/Compensation.” You can find this form on the OWCP website.

Once you have filed your claim, OWCP will investigate your claim and determine whether you are entitled to benefits. If your claim is approved, you may be entitled to:

  • Continuation of pay: If you are unable to work due to your injury, you may be entitled to continuation of pay for up to 45 days.
  • Compensation for wage loss: If your injury results in a permanent disability, you may be entitled to compensation for wage loss.
  • Medical benefits: You are entitled to all necessary medical care for your injury, including medical, surgical, and hospital expenses.

If you have any questions about the FECA or the claims process, you can contact OWCP at 1-866-692-7487 (866-OWCP-IVR).

Here are some additional tips for filing a successful FECA claim:

  • Be sure to keep all medical records related to your injury.
  • Get a copy of your doctor’s report and any other medical documentation.
  • Keep a detailed record of your lost wages, including pay stubs, timesheets, and any other documentation.
  • Be prepared to provide information about your job duties and how your injury affected your ability to work.
  • Be persistent. The claims process can be long and frustrating, but it is important to keep at it.